Feedback from customers has been crucial to the planning and layout of our timetable. What we have been asked for, is more help with basics. We have also had requests for more frequent classes with less structure.
A 3 hour class is a reasonable, fun activity for one afternoon. A series of afternoons or whole days can be difficult to commit to with busy lifestyles. Hopefully this will help all of you who just need a nudge in the right stitching direction. While priority will certainly be given to participants who have paid or booked in advance, we are more than happy for people to phone us or show up on the day if we are not fully booked.
Why not have a girlie day and get the girls together for a private class? In which case, the date will be removed from the drop down menu availability and we will not accept more bookings or drop ins.
From June the timetable will run as follows
- First Saturday of the month Knitting and Crochet
- Second Saturday of the month Embroidery and Crewel
- Third Saturday of the month Cross Stitch
- Fourth Saturday of the month Tapestry and Needlepoint
if there is a Fifth Saturday in the month there will be a special interest class available
- Saturday 29th October Bargello
Stuck for something fun to do on a Saturday?
Join us from 1.30pm to 4.30pm and start a new hobby, develop your skills, indulge a passion and make something beautiful.
Needlecraft stuff we talk about
- Black Parrot Art Room
- CustomFit by Amy Herzog Designs
- Debi Birkin Designs
- High Maintinence Sewing Machine Services
- Jane Nicholas
- Liverpool Picture Framing
- Mimosa Embroidery
- Regal Craft Cards
- The Stitchery
- Thread Colour Converter