Soooo many things sooo little time. When the munchkin arrived, I lost my sewing room. The study was merged into it but the sewing stuff is packed away and accounts, web building, photoshop and MYOB hand books are everywhere. This is so, not a conducive environment to stitch! For all of you who plan to come on Saturday or even those who plan to be there in spirit, here is a list of all the UFO’s I have!
- Gibraltar scarf, 2 sided herringbone pattern scarf, I have completed 2 of them, one for the shop and one for hubby. Lots of requests for the pattern, do you think I can get my act together and type it out?
- “The Deer”, the third in The Greenery trip-tich, have finished “The Hare” and “The Fox and the Pheasant” and they are hanging in the entry at Victoria House. (“The Fox and the Pheasant” detail in our header)
- Strawberry Tea Cosy, finish the item, stitch it up, write up pattern! (rolling eyes here people, hopeless!)
- Smocking coat hanger, was a gift, not entirely my fault…
- A cashmere/wool mix long dressing gown for my dad, was supposed to be a Fathers Day gift, 5 years ago. Hopefully mum is keeping him warm!
- New jumper for the munchkin. Have worked out the pattern for this and a matching beanie. Wool is Sublime Extra Fine Merino Taffeta.
- …. he needs a new beanie too. It’s cold in the Highlands at the moment.
- A couple of Mill Hill christmas stocking ornament kits from the first series. Am proud to say I have completed all 6 in the second series and they are up as shop models and I have featured them on my blog.
- Mending, those running repairs that just keep appearing in a household.
- New wrap pattern for Araucania Lonco but have evolved it into summer holiday kaftan top, …. watch this space.
- Knit up all the left over bits of wool for squares for charity … I have managed 5, think I should just post them off rather than try and wait for any more to be produced.
- A Jo Sharp pattern, supposed to be destined for a shop model fate.
…..And then there are the things I haven’t even started yet
- A stack of cross stitch patterns 1 inch thick,
- About 28 metres of fabric for business suits (no longer need suits), summer holiday stuff (what is a holiday), slinky nightwear, or as a single friend says an entertaining at home outfit, … so don’t have the time to sew or the space to do it.
Soooo, what does your UFO list look like?
Needlecraft stuff we talk about
- Black Parrot Art Room
- CustomFit by Amy Herzog Designs
- Debi Birkin Designs
- High Maintinence Sewing Machine Services
- Jane Nicholas
- Liverpool Picture Framing
- Mimosa Embroidery
- Regal Craft Cards
- The Stitchery
- Thread Colour Converter